Things to do in Halifax
What Other are Saying…
“A beautiful restoration, attractive, thoughtful decorating. Exceptional, imaginative chef using a variety of local produce. Friendly helpful, thoughtful employees.”
D. Stewart, Toronto ON
In the heart of downtown Halifax, Nova Scotia, The Halliburton is a short stroll away from historic attractions, popular shops, restaurants, and Maritime-style pubs.
Nearby attractions include:
- The Famous Halifax Waterfront
- Maritime Museum of the Atlantic
- Neptune Theatre – our local professional theatre company
- Historic Properties – a cobblestone waterfront district of shops and attractions
- Bluenose II – our very own tall ship!
- Public Gardens – one of the largest Victorian Gardens in Canada
- The Old Town Clock – overlooking Halifax Harbour since 1803
- Halifax Citadel – A national historic site
- Pier 21 – Canada’s Immigration Museum