What Makes a Boutique Experience?
My staff and I believe that our historic hotel provides an off-the-beaten-path, true Halifax experience.
In a world of “big box” hotels, we suggest that smaller can be better. We understand that our guests have lots of choice when planning their visit to Halifax. Many are well travelled and value the distinctive experience only found in a small, unique hotel like The Halliburton. Only at The Halliburton will you:
- Relax in a private garden and enjoy a Tall Ship Ale from our friends at Garrison Brewery.
- Print your boarding pass, fireside, in Sir Brenton’s Library.
- Anticipate 4:00 when Chef Scott reveals his ever-changing dinner offerings
- Trust that Marilyn has reserved the very best seats for your evening at our local Neptune Theatre.
- Pass on the “pod” machine in your room because you know the coffee in the lobby is fair-trade and roasted yesterday.
Smaller can be better as it allows us opportunities to make the Halliburton experience distinctive for each of our guests.
We look forward to hosting your visit to Halifax.
Our Company Mission
We will thoughtfully provide discerning guests a historically distinctive and charming hotel experience by nurturing the key relationships around us.